Introducing the Generac 6024 3,000 PSI 2.7 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
The Generac 6024 3,000 PSI 2.7 GPM Gas Pressure is a Gas-powered unit, manufactured by Generac, one of the best pressure washers manufacturers, the most famous manufacurer in the world, at the same time being on market since 1959.
It has an engine with an overhead valve (OHV), with an horizontal shaft and the pump designed to the engine level.
The washer has a capacity of measuring the pump pressure of 3,000 PSI (pound per square inch), with a volume of water flow of 2.7 GPM (gallons per minute) being a noisy model. This pattern can also have 3,100 PSI, depending on the manufactured model (1 or 2).
However, the 3,000 PSI model has a dimension of 17.6 x 27.1 x 20.6 inches and it’s ideal for outdoor cleaning: cars, fences, boats, roof, driveways, deck, patio furniture, dirty equipment, and especially diffiuclt dirt and stains.
Which are the its components?
– 212cc Generac OHV engine, very powerful;
– High pressure pump;
– Low oil shutdown;
– Axial cam pump;
– Powerful wheels
– Unloader valve, integrated;
– Stainless nozzle;
– 5 Quick-Click nozzle tips (0 degree for Blast, 15 degree for Strip, 25 degree for Clean, 40 degree for Wash, and Soap);
– Foamer soap;
– welded frame;
– trigger gun;
– Hose of 30 foot;
– On/Off switch;
– Fuel shut-off;
– About 77 pounds weight.
Which are the common strengths?
– Excellent design;
– Very powerful and quality engine;
– It has a very easy start up of the engine;
– The pump has a high performance, having also easy access;
– The pump and the engine are perfectly balanced above the axel;
– The pump is designed above the ground, so the user doesn’t have to make a physical effort by kneeling;
– The axial cam pump is designed for resistance and long life;
– The axial cam pump provides a perfect heat dissipation, protecting both the trigger gun and the entire machine;
– The low-oil shutdown protect the engine, providing a longer life and quality of the pressure washer, in the same time the oil being saved;
– The welded frame is very durable;
– Because of the 30 foot hose, the cleaning can be make on a larger distance;
– The 3, 000 PSI provide a high class to the cleaning, the pressure washer being able to clean the most difficult dirt and stains;
– The 5 Quick-Click nozzle tips are easy to replace, their using protecting sensitive surfaces and objects, each of all 5 being adapted for different cleaning tasks;
– The foamer soap confer the cleaning of oily stains;
– Compact design;
– Perfect for handling and storage;
– Economic and ergonomic pressure washer;
– Compared to another Generac patterns, this have a smaller weight, a bigger capacity of pump pressure, a bigger cleaning power rating, and all of this at the same dimension of the pressure washer;
– On/Off switch and fuel shut-off protect the machine, the user safety, and his money by the possibility of saving water, electricity, and the machine maintanance;
– 2 years warranty.
Which are the weaknesses?
– It’s a noisy pressure washer;
– Is not PWMA certified for increasing the people safety.
What are the sugesttions for the manufacturer about this pattern?
– Only the PWMA.
In conclusion, the 6024 3,000 PSI 2.7 GPM Gas Pressure Washer, Generac improved all the functions and accessories of the oldest models, coming up with a revolutionary and high quality product, over 95% of the people who achieved this pressure washer being more than satisfied. Generac will definitely keep its reputation in the future, and this is the perfect prototype for all pressure washer manufacturers. welding hose manufacturers